Welcome Back! Monday, August 28th is the first day of school. School begins at 8:55am. Doors will open at 8:50am. Monday is a 12:05 dismissal for all students. No breakfast or lunch will be served on Monday. Breakfast begins on Tuesday at 8:30am, entering through the cafeteria doors. For safety reasons, do not leave your child prior to 8:30am.
If you were unable to come to Open House on Friday, rosters are posted on the windows near the front doors. Please see below for details on arrival and dismissal for all students.
Arrival and Departure of Students:
– Kindergarten students are to enter though Door #1 on Monday only. They will gather in the gym to be met by the teacher. Parents may accompany them on Monday morning. Starting Tuesday, kindergarten students will arrive and dismiss through door #16.
– Students in grades 1 and 2 arrive through Door #1 and are dismissed to their parents by the teacher at Door #1.
– Students in grade 3 arrive through Door #16 and are dismissed to their parents by the teacher at Door #16.
– Students in grade 4 arrive through Door #14 and are dismissed to their parents by the teacher at door #14.
– Students in fifth grade arrive through Door #2 and are dismissed to their parents by the teacher at door #2.
This Week’s Schedule:
Monday, August 28th: 12:05 Dismissal for all students.
Tuesday-Thursday, August 29th-31st, 3:55 Dismissal for 1st-5th Graders, Kindergarten only dismisses at 12:05
Friday, September 1st and Monday, September 4th: No School for Students – Labor Day Weekend
See you all on Monday!