This summer see if you can use picture and written clues to find out “Where in the World” staff and students from William Ford are visiting. If you are traveling anywhere in the United States or outside the United States, send a picture with your location and 3-4 clues to Mr. Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org and then he will post it on this page. Visitors to this page can look at the picture and clues and post an answer under the comments here or on the comments section on the main page.
Where in the World are the Midani’s?
1- Four hours far from Michigan.
2 – You can experience a natural wonder of the world.
3 – The whole family will love the attractions of this place, which include historical & exciting adventure & tours.
4 – N _ A _ A R _ F _ L _ S
Where in the World is Ms. Fernandez (and her daughters)?
1. It is the twelfth-tallest building in the world.
2. It is the second tallest building in the North America and the Western Hemisphere, standing 1,450 feet and 110 stories tall.
Where in the world is Mrs. Vann?
1. Mrs. Vann is in a national park located in northern Arizona.
2. It’s the most visited attraction in the United States.
3. The park is a canyon that is 277 miles long and 18 miles wide.
4. It was carved by the Colorado River.
What National Park is Mrs. Vann visiting?
Where in the World are Jenna and Nour?
1. They are hiking in a National Park in the United States.
2. The National Park is located in the southeastern part of the United States.
3. Fill in the blanks: S__O__Y M__U__T__I__S
What National Park are Jenna and Nour visiting?