All Dearborn Public Schools will be closed for students effective immediately, March 13, 2020. This is a result of Governor Whitmer’s order to close all K-12 school buildings, public, private, and boarding, starting Monday, March 16 until Sunday, April 5.
Dearborn Public Schools spring break will take place from Monday, April 6 through Friday, April 10. Students will return to school on Monday, April 13, 2020.
Following these good hygiene practices can help you avoid the flu, colds and viruses.
- Remain at home if you are sick, and avoid close contact with others who are sick.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes or nose with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your cough with a tissue or sleeve.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.