Students in Ms. Hamid’s fourth grade class with their reading buddies in Ms. Beydoun’s kindergarten class!
William Ford Elementary staff and students would like to thank the employees at Ford Motor Company in the Central Laboratory for their generous donation of school supplies. Ford Motor Central Lab representatives, Diana Stark, Linda Schmalz and Jeff Rimatzki delivered a full cart of supplies for the students at William Ford, including backpacks, paper towels, and a variety of classroom supplies! Thank you very much!
Mrs. Shajrah and her class, Mr. Higgins, Mr. Bazzi and Ms. Stark from Ford Motor Company, and the donation of supplies!
William Ford Elementary staff and students would like to thank the Dearborn Famous Footwear (Ford Rd. and Greenfield) for their extremely generous donation of school supplies. Store representatives, DeAngelo Samuels, Kim Moore and Chelsie George delivered 15 boxes of supplies for the students at William Ford! Thank you very much!
Mrs. VanProeyen and her class, Mr. Higgins and Mr. Samuels from Famous Footwear, and ALL of the supplies!
The following schedule is for Kindergarten Students ONLY. Kindergarten students enter the building through the Ford Road doors.
Monday, Sept. 7th:
- NO School – Labor Day
Tuesday, Sept. 8th:
- 9:00-10:00 Kindergarten Students in Class
- 10:00-11:45 Informal Parent Meetings
Wednesday, Sept. 9th:
- 9:00-11:00 Kindergarten Students in Class
- Parent Orientation Meetings
- Meeting Times: 1:15-2:15, 2:15-3:15
Thursday, Sept. 10th:
- 9:00-12:30 Kindergarten Students in Class
- 1:00-3:30 Scheduled Parent/Student/Teacher Meetings
Friday, Sept. 11th:
- 9:00-1:30 Kindergarten Students in Class
- 2:00-3:30 Scheduled Parent/Student/Teacher Meetings
Monday, Sept. 14th:
- Kindergarten students begin FULL Days, 8:30-3:30.